Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finished Wedding cake

Well we had a lovely lunch at the Olive Grove to celebrate the marriage of my Uncle Pat and Lisa.
I just wanted to share with you the finished cake.....
Baked in a heart shaped pan, covered with buttercream icing and lined with pink chocolate hearts....

The heart were made by melting pink candy melts...I spread the melted chocolate on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. When the chocolate hardened, I cut out the hearts using a heart shaped cookie cutter.
Here's a closeup of my finished people.....

I made a little heart and placed their monogram on it......
Here is the Lovely Lisa (she really is lovely.....inside and out!) and Uncle Pat.....
My dad and Special K (his wife Kelly) were there.....

Mary Jo and Uncle Eric were there too.....
And of course, no party is complete without the Matriarch of the family......
Gammy....(The people at the restaurant nicknamed her Trouble....)

Welcome to the family Lisa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment