Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello

This is my first attempt at blogging......
I am a wife and mom of 4 kids.  I work full time as a nurse in the NICU and go to school.....in my spare time enjoy taking pictures and making cakes....
These are my babies....
They keep me busy and drive me loony but I know I am blessed
As to the cakes and photos, I am a total amateur and have taught myself all I know (so any tips are welcome)
Here's a sample of a pic I took of my Drew......

I just love this picture.....I didn't do much editing but did use PW actions for photoshop (see thepioneerwoman.com)
Here is one of my more successful cakes...
I made this for a co-workers grandmom shower :)

Well,I guess that's enough for now....gotta get some stuff to make a baby shower cake....(will post pics hopefully.), attempt to clean this house and do laundry (yuck)
Have a blessed day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment