Monday, November 14, 2011

Milton Willett

This post is dedicated to my father-in law Milton Willett who passed away on October 17th. 

My father-in-law was one of my favorite people! 

He loved to play with the kids, loved to tell jokes and just loved his family!!  He (and my mother-in-law) accepted me and Morgan & Andrew as their very own from the first time we met.  Words cannot express how much that means!

He died too young but he loved and lived life to the absolute fullest.

I don't know what else to say....I loved him and I will miss him dearly.

These pictures were taken last summer when we traveled to Louisiana to see our family there.



"God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be.
So He put His arms around you and whispered “come to me.”



With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away.
Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay.


A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best."
(Author unknown)

All my love.....until we meet again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment