Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cupcakes for My Baby

15 years ago today my life was changed forever as I became a mommy for the first time.  Motherhood has been such a blessing.  A challenge at times, yes....but always a blessing.

I can hardly believe that so many years have gone by....

I still remember the day she was born..(of course)....I had to go in for induction at 41 weeks....UGH
But I was excited to have my baby, hold her in my arms and get my body back. All of you mom's know what I'm talking about. 

I remember thinking she looked like a little sumo wrestler.  She was such a chubby little thing weighing 9 pounds 8 ounces.  But she was also so beautiful with dark curly hair and beautiful brown eyes.

She has grown into such a lovely young lady, with a great sense of humor and a silliness that is priceless.

She is self confident enough to be herself and not worry about what others think about her but she is also a caring friend, sister and daughter.



She is one of my favorite people!

OK  enough mush :) 

I made her some cupcakes today.
They were just from a box mix....devils food cake and I sprinkled some semi-sweet morsels in as an extra yummy surprise.

They turned out perfect!  And then I made some cream cheese frosting....YUM

And piped it onto the cupcakes.

Hope she likes them!!

I thank God for blessing me with my daughter (and the 3 boys too of course).

Did I mention that she's beautiful?  Well...she gets that from me! :)

Happy Birthday Morgan!!!

Smiles,
Bronwyn

1 comment:

  1. I hope that Morgan had a fantastic birthday! I am sure that she loved the cakes. : )

    ReplyDelete