Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a bit of nonsense

So much has been going on lately that I haven't had time to do much worthy of posting.  I am not a great cook (even when I have the desire) so I can't post pictures or recipes of the wonderful cuisine I've made.  I guess I could have taken a picture of tonight's dinner....just to give you an understanding of how dinner around here goes.  Let's just put it this way, the pizza place KNOWS us!!!  A little sad and scary but too true.  They treat us well and the pizza is yummy!

So I was looking through my pictures and found some of my babies a few years ago.  They have changed so much in just these few short years. 

The pictures I want to share are ones demonstrating a sisters desire, especially an older sister, to have fun at the expense of her younger brothers.

I will just let the picture speak for itself....


MY BABY BOY!!!  And he just knows he looks pretty! :)

And here is Jake in what I think is a Hanna Montana wig.  I have many more pictures that would demonstrate her cruelty...but alas, I can't find them right now.

I came home once and Drew was all dressed up with my lipstick on.  He thought it was fun until I told him the lipstick was long lasting wear!  HAHAHA

Anyway, here is one of him goofing off.

And because she is goofy and has tortured her brothers mercilessly....


PAYBACKS  :)

Thanks for looking at my silly kids.  They make me smile (most of the time)

Have a wonderful evening!!

Bronwyn

1 comment:

  1. Silly kids = happy kids. So wonderful. Thanks for sharing Bronwyn!

    ReplyDelete