Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My New Toy

I got a new toy!!!

It is this little baby!  A new Lens!!!  Yay!

My co-worker Liz, who takes beautiful pictures, recommended this lens to me......it is auto focus for all models of Nikon SLR camera's except for mine it seems (and maybe one or two others...) but I loved the pics I got with it!

Here are some of the few pictures I have taken with this new lens.

My first model was Jake....

and his trusty side kick Bumblebee!


and here are some of Gabe...

I just love this one!


And a few of Drew.

 He hasn't been feeling well lately but he still let me take some pictures of him.


I am loving this little lens and can't wait to take more photographs with it!!

Thanks for looking!
Bronwyn

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!! I got a new cannon lense for valentines.. I realy need to learn how to use this camera to perfection!
    cute boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete