Monday, July 18, 2011

Marion Freda Dolan

One week ago today my Gammy (Marion Dolan) passed away.  We were blessed to have her in our lives for so long and have some wonderful memories to cherish. 





I leave my thoughts, my laughter, my dreams to you whom I have treasured beyond gold and precious gems.


I give you what no thief can steal, the memories of our times together;


the tender, love filled moments,


the successes we have shared,


the hard times that brought us closer together and the roads we have walked side by side.


And all I take with me as I leave is your love and the millions of memories of all that we have shared.


Fear not nor grieve at my departure, you whom I have loved so much,


for my roots and yours are forever intertwined."



                                               August 18, 1927 to July 11, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment