Thursday, November 11, 2010

Call to 911.....

I heard about this after it happened.....

Here's how I imagined it went...

"911, what's your emergency?"
"Hi, my brother is on the computer and won't let me on!"
"Do you have and emergency?"
"YES! MY BROTHER WON'T LET ME ON THE COMPUTER....MAKE HIM GET OFF!!!!"

From the other room a father hears this one-sided conversation and decides to investigate.....
He enters the scene, takes the phone from his son....

"Hello"
"Hello sir, this is 911, do you have an emergency?"
"Oh no!  I'm so sorry!!!  No we don't have an emergency."
"O.K. sir, have a good night"

Dad hangs up phone........

Calls the mom who is at work.....relays story to her.......
Mom starts cracking up laughing!!!!!!  (she has already had a few conversations with a 911 operator!)


Here is the child who called 911...(this time)


I guess Spiderman didn't know how to handle little brothers....

Thank you emergency operators from the Willett Household!!

No comments:

Post a Comment