Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter Cake

OK so the cake is not done yet but I was too excited about my little figures to wait...

This cake will be for a young lady who LOVES Harry Potter....

So I made her laying on her belly, reading a book

This is the first time I've used metal wire to support the figure......

I liked how it turned out....

Not shown here but I wrote Harry Potter on the top of the pages and scribbles for words.....
I also painted some brown on her hair so it wasn't bright yellow.....

Then I made....DOBBY!!!  I am so excited with the end result....the picture does not do him justice....

And also Hedwig....

Still need to figure out how to make my hands and feet better but overall I am very happy....

I think I may incorporate the flying car....not sure if Harry and friends will be in attendance, probably but just not sure how I will work it all in yet....

I will definitely post pics of the finished cake.
Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!
Love,
Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment