Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Autism Speaks Triathlon

Wish me luck...

I signed up to do a triathlon for Autism....YIKES!!

Now, for those of you who know me you know I did a triathlon 3 years ago and I really enjoyed it...all except for the bike ride....and the run....ok, I just liked the swim. But I had set a goal and I finished!!

Finishing the swim!
Now, I have signed up to do another one.  To raise money for a good cause and to get motivated to exercise.

I figured by telling the world, so to speak, it will keep me accountable.....
Now you all know what I have committed to and I will have to keep going.

The triathlon is June 12th by the way!

If you would like to donate you can go to my page and I appreciate any amount!!  Truly!!  By the way, I'm still trying to personalize my page so sorry if it looks bland.

Thanks so much
Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment