Thursday, April 14, 2011

Textures

I have been playing around with editing pictures with Photoshop.

I tell everyone..... "I really don't know what I am doing..."

I have gotten some free textures in the past and would apply them to my pictures using the long way....


Of course, I didn't KNOW it was the long way but now that I learned a better way I can't help thinking "WOW.....I really don't know what I am doing!"

How did I learn this easier way you say?  Well friend I will tell you (because I love to share tips to make your life easier!)
I found Jessica Drossin .....she has some really awesome, easy to understand tutorials on Youtube...she taught me the easier way!!  And then, I bought some of her textures :)
Check her out if you are interested!
I also wanted to share some of my before and after pics.....

Before:

After:

Before:

After:


Well....you get the idea...

Thanks for looking!  Hope you are all enjoying this wonderful weather!!!

Love,
Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment